Thursday 10 November 2011

Group Work Task

Finchingfield Guildhall

The second part of the virtual enviroments module is to work in a group and recreate the Finchingfield guildhall in 3D Studio Max showcasing how the building will look after renovation.

During the first few meetings with the rest of the group members I volunteered and was elected to be group leader. All this means is I will be in charge of updating the group blog with meeting minutes, group tasks and organising the project as a whole.

All members of the group will be working on the model with key areas delagated to individual group members. I will update my personal blog here with the work I have produced for the group project which will then be shown as a group update of overall progress on the group blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment