Friday 21 October 2011

Modelling My Face - Adding Hair

Since the first deadline is today I have decided to quickly add some hair for a more finished look. Using the built in hair and fur modifier tool provides a quick and easy way of adding fairly realistic looking hair to a model. This is done by selecting the polygons on the model which produce hairs, in this case the all of the polygons on the top and back of the hair to the hair lines.


I then styled the hair to better match my own style by using comb and scale. I also quickly attempted to brush the fringe to one side as my usual hair style.


Im very impressed with the quality of the hair modifier tool. It looks quite realistic and even looks quite like my own style.

Here is a full high quality render of the model using a daylight lighting system and transparent shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment